15 Forever Program
What is the 15 Forever Program?
The 15 Forever Program is a youth civic engagement, leadership, and grantmaking program of The Community Foundation. The intention of 15 Forever is to address the needs and concerns of Boulder County youth from a youth perspective. Each year 15 Forever will grant $15,000 in grants to programs focused on the youth of Boulder County.
Please click here to download the application if you are interested in being a 2012-2013 youth grantmaking committee member.
Application due by 5PM on Friday, August 10th, 2012.
As a 15 Forever Youth Leader, you will...
- Gain direct volunteer and philanthropic experience in the community
- Partner with students from different schools to make a difference
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn about youth needs and assets in your community
- Make decisions about grants for youth projects
- Work with community members and show them that youth are a community resource
- Increase your opportunities for personal growth
- Have fun
As a 15 Forever Youth Leader, you must . . .
- Be 15 - 18 years old
- Be a Boulder County resident
- Have a desire to make a positive impact
- Commit at least one year of your time and attend regularly scheduled meetings
- 5 regular meetings per semester
- One full-day retreat in September
- Occasional sub-committee meetings after school and/or on week-ends
- Have a willingness to work collectively and be open to learning
- Previous leadership experience not required
|15 Forever Youth Leader Application 2012.pdf||117.7 KB|