Boulder County Health Improvement Collaborative (BCHIC)
The Boulder County Health Improvement Collaborative (formally BCHIE) is a collaborative of physicians, health care administrators, advocates, and community members committed to improving the quality of care in Boulder County.
Our Mission: The mission of BCHIE is to improve the quality, safety, efficiency and accessibility of health care and public health services for all patients in our community through collaboration and the timely, secure exchange of clinical data.
- Avista Hospital
- Avista iPN
- Boulder Community Hospital
- Boulder County Public Health
- Boulder Valley IPA
- Boulder Medical Center
- Clinica Family Health Services
- The Children's Hospital
- The Community Foundation
- The County Commissioners' Office
- Exempla Good Samaritan Hospital
- Fraiser Meadows HospiceCare of Boulder and Broomfield Counties
- Longmont United Hospital
- Mental Health Partners
- Rocky Mountain Gastroenterology
- Salud Clinic
- Spruce Street Internal Medicine
- Wardnerburg Clinic
- Women's Health
Want to get involved? Email or call Morgan Rogers at The Community Foundation: Morgan@commfound.org or 303-442-0436 x 115.