Benefits of a Donor-Advised Fund
Donor-advised funds provide a simple way for individuals, families, or businesses to give in Boulder County and beyond. Many donors see the following benefits of establishing a donor-advised fund at The Community Foundation.
- Quick and easy to establish the type of donor-advised fund that meets your needs.
See Sample Agreement or Comparison of Three Kinds of Funds
- Offers maximum tax benefits at one time, but provides philanthropic funds for years to come
- Best of both worlds: Fundholders can recommend grants and be personally involved with their giving, without managing administrative or organizational burdens. Donor-advised funds are a great alternative to private foundations.
- Learn about current opportunities and non-profit organizations that match your philanthropic interests and passions through individual support from The Community Foundation staff and group donor education session
- Name your fund or be anonymous
- Connect with other donors and be part of an inspired and caring community .