Unincorporated Boulder County Flood Relief Fund
Application for Financial Assistance
APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED/EMAILED BY FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2014.
The goal of the Fund is to provide financial support for individuals, families and businesses affected by the September 2013 flood. The Fund is intended to meet intermediate-term unmet needs of those impacted. Grants up to $5,000 per household will be available.
The Fund will provide support in the following categories:
- Grant applicants must either live, work, or own a business in Unincorporated Boulder County. Unincorporated Boulder County is any area outside of municipal boundaries*.
- Grant applicants must have registered with, and applied for assistance from, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (“FEMA”) and have a current FEMA registration number.
- Grant applicants for business assistance must have registered with, and applied for assistance from, the Federal Small Business Administration (“SBA”).
UNINCORPORATED BOULDER COUNTY -- GRANTING TIMELINE
- Individuals and families who have incurred significant damage to or loss of personal property from the flood that will not be reimbursed by insurance, relief aid, or other sources.
- Loss of income by individuals or families that is directly related to the flood.
||Applications due (postmark/email/deadline)
|| Application reviews and funding decisions
Individuals and families who meet the above eligibility criteria are invited to submit an application for funding to the Unincorporated Boulder County Flood Relief Fund. One application per household only. All applications will be considered confidentially. Submit your signed application, via U.S. Mail, to: The Community Foundation Serving Boulder County, 1123 Spruce Street, Boulder, CO 80302, or email your completed application (as a separate WORD or PDF document file) by 5 pm, on February 21, 2014, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications, or applications postmarked or emailed after that date/time, will not be considered. Submission of an application is no assurance that the grant will be awarded, in whole or in part.
For additional information or help, please see the “Frequently Asked Questions” or email email@example.com .
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY FEBRUARY 21, 2014, or EMAILED BY 5 PM ON THAT DATE.
* Incorporated towns in Boulder County are Boulder, Longmont, Lafayette, Louisville, Lyons, Erie, Jamestown, Nederland, Superior, Ward.
Frequently Asked Questions
FEMA Consent Form
Examples of Household Needs Potentially Funded
by The Unincorporated Boulder County Flood Relief Fund