The 15 Forever program was established by Community Foundation Boulder County in 2006 to promote civic engagement, philanthropy, and leadership among Boulder County youth. Each year, the 15 Forever Fund distributes grants to Boulder County youth-focused nonprofits.
We are excited to share that we have received a match from the Hemera Foundation for the first $5,000 we raise in fundraising! We hope you will also consider supporting our work as we help our peers have a boundless high school experience.
- gain direct volunteer and philanthropic experience in the community;
- partner with students from different schools to make a difference;
- develop leadership skills and experience personal growth;
- learn about youth needs and assets in our community;
- make decisions about grants that impact youth; and
- meet new friends and have fun!
- are at least 15 years old and a Boulder County resident;
- want to make a positive impact;
- commit at least one year of your time and attend regularly scheduled meetings (8-10 meetings in Boulder and Longmont and a full-day retreat in September);
- attend occasional sub-committee/review meetings; and
- are willing to collaborate with others and be open to learning.