Please join us Thursday, April 29, from 2:30 to 5 p.m., for the third in our series of virtual trainings crafted for nonprofit leaders about inclusive leadership. The series will help executive directors, leaders, and trustees gain a deeper understanding of inclusive leadership, learn concrete strategies to implement within their organizations, and network with non-profit leaders across Boulder County.
This session, led by Dr. Elena Sandoval-Lucero and Nia Wassink, will help you gain a better understanding of strategic planning & how to embed equity work into your plan. You will learn more about the purpose of planning, integrating your mission, vision & values, & how to implement your plan.
- better understand the why and how of strategic planning;
- be better equipped to implement strategic plans;
- engage with diversity, equity, and inclusion concepts for personal growth.
Nia Wassink (pictured above, left), focuses on fundraising and board development as principal of Mission Launch. Dr. Elena Sandoval-Lucero (pictured above, right) recently retired as Vice President of Front Range Community College's Boulder County campus after a career in higher education that included countless strategic planning processes.
Alumni from the Boulder County Leadership Fellows program have created this event as well as the topics to be covered in the rest of the series.
Subsequent topics will include:
- Adapting board culture for inclusive leadership
- Managing for an inclusive culture
- Outreach and relationship-building for recruiting and retention
- Fundraising through an equity lens
- Building inclusive leaders from within
We are grateful to the Colorado Health Foundation for their support and to the many hours dedicated to the project by our Leadership Fellows. Boulder County Leadership Fellows is a joint program of Community Foundation Boulder County and the Boulder Chamber.
Thank you. We hope to see you there!